Seventh Street Development Group is a consulting firm specializing in solid-state chemistry and pharmaceutical development. It was founded by Dr. Ann Newman who has over 25 years of large pharma and contract research experience. We offer consulting, training, and webcast services.
Our latest publication is titled Interrelationships Between Structure and the Properties of Amorphous Solids of Pharmaceutical Interest coauthored with George Zografi. The abstract be found here. Enjoy!
Are you facing any of these issues?
- Do you need help in early development with form screening, characterization, or choosing the best form for development?
- Is your drug poorly soluble and you need ideas for tox formulations, preclinical studies, and early clinical studies?
- Has your synthetic or crystallization process changed resulting in a final material with different properties?
- Is your formulation process giving you inconsistent products with varying results?
- Are you getting regulatory questions on solid forms, characterization, or performance of your substance or product?
- Are you near launch and want help in finding additional forms to patent?
- Do you have a problem with your material or product and don't know where to start?