Why Are Drugs So Expensive?
Do you know why drugs are so expensive? Want to learn about the drug development process? Start here.
are many articles and links out there on this subject, but who has the
time to find and read it all? Government documents can be especially
hard to find and interpret. And there are so many subjects to cover and
Here’s the good news…
on how a prescription drug is developed in the pharmaceutical industry
has now been summarized in one place in the ebook Why Are Drugs So Expensive.
- Learn how new drugs are originally found in drug discovery and how they are tested to find the best ones.
- Learn how a new drug candidate is put into a tablet or capsule and how they are tested in clinical trials.
- Learn how generic drugs make it to the market.
- Learn how much time and money all this costs.
a consultant who has worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 20
years. I was looking for a good overview of the drug development process
and found that there was nothing out there that fit the bill. So I
decided to write my own. Since I know the pharmaceutical industry, I
could readily find the information and compile it into an easy to read
book. And Why Are Drugs So Expensive was born.
Ready to start reading? Order now.
This is a great resource if you're interested in how prescription drugs get on the market.
Are you a young pharmaceutical scientist entering the industry?
drug development process is laid out before you so you can understand
how your work fits in the process and how you can do your job better to
get the information that everyone needs.
Want to know more?
book is divided into 12 chapters and 6 appendices; it also
contains numerous links to related information, and a glossary of
important terms. And it is all in an easy to read document.
Here is what's covered:
- Drug Discovery.Read about how compounds are found that can fight a disease and how they are tested to see if they can become drugs.
- Preclinical Studies.Learn about determining safety and effectiveness of a drug,finding a process to make the drug, and finding a suitable way to give the drug to patients.
- IND (Investigational New Drug) Submission. Find
out about the document that needs to be submitted to and approved by
the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before the drug can be used in
human clinical trials.
- Clinical Trials. Get more details on the three main phases of human clinical trials: Phase I (conducted in healthy volunteers), Phase II (conducted in patients with the disease), and Phase III (largest studies conducted in patients with disease).
- New Drug Application (NDA) Submission.Read about the document that needs to submitted to and approved by the FDA before a drug can be sold to patients.
- Phase IV Clinical Studies. Discover why some approved drugs need additional studies after they are on the market.
- Generic Drugs. Understand how and when generic drugs come on the market.
- Patents. Find out the roles of patents in the approval and marketing of original and generic drugs.
- What's Next. Learn what improvements are needed to make better drugs and make the process more efficient.
Not only will this book help you understand the process, it will also help get new drugs on the market...
Because we care about new lifesaving drugs getting to the market, 5%
of every sale will be donated to cutting-edge research organizations
trying to find new ways to fight, treat, and cure diseases.So
as you learn about how drugs are developed, you will be helping to move
the discovery of life-saving drugs forward and provide hope for people
who need them.
So what's the cost for this incredible resource?
This sensational resource Why Are Drugs So Expensive is available to you as a downloadable ebook directly accessible from the Internet.
because you will be downloading everything online – I’m not going to
charge you anywhere near the amount you’d pay for a single course or
even what just one pharmaceutical book goes for. In fact, your total
investment for the entire "Why Are Drugs So Expensive” resource is just $49.99. You can even see a previewof the first two chapters before you download.So what's the catch? Why am I practically giving this book away?
simple really. Because you're downloading the book from the Internet, I
don't have to maintain inventory, there are no fulfillment costs, and I
don't need to pay staff to take orders over the telephone. This way I
can pass along the cost savings directly to you. And remember, part of your purchase price will be donated to support pharmaceutical research that will help find new lifesaving medicines.
easy to start learning right away. And if you act right now, I'll also
include as FREE BONUS a list of Prescription/Patient Assistance
Programs which are included at the end of this special edition. Many
companies have programs to help people with no healthcare or
prescription coverage get the medicines they need. This list of
resources will help you or the ones you care about find help to get
lower cost prescriptions from the pharmaceutical companies making them.
This special edition is limited, so you need to order now to get the
now to download your drug development overview. Once your credit card
is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will
download Why Are Drugs So Expensive.
your purchase helps support important cutting-edge pharmaceutical
research to help get new lifesaving drugs on the market.
Because I'm so confident you'll find the information contained in Why Are Drugs So Expensive to be of immense value to you, this is a no-risk offer. If at any time during the first 30 days you are not completely satisfied with Why Are Drugs So Expensive you'll
be refunded every penny - no questions asked. If for some reason you
want a refund, simply send us an email and you'll be issued a complete
refund promptly (but there won't be a contribution to the research
Order now and start downloading your copy!